At StepUp Rehab we define success as freedom
of motion and freedom from pain. Our treatment
philosophy includes utilizing the knowledge of
functional anatomy, biomechanics, and exercise
in conjunction with manual therapy techniques
to promote flexibility, mobility, and recovery
for our clients.
Our highly skilled clinical team uses the latest
therapy techniques for treating clients in our fully
equipped rehab facilities. We strongly believe in
educating clients about their condition while
promoting self-awareness, responsibility, and
self-management. We also teach prevention and wellness concepts and the benefits of regular exercise.
Our Convenient Location:
1303 West 1st St., Springfield, OH. 45504
We pride ourselves on developing an individualized program for each client. We evaluate each patient and take the time to understand his/her needs, problems, and personal situation. We provide physical therapy with a “hands-on” approach in a fun & non-judgmental environment. We work to resolve pain and get patients moving and functioning better. We believe “Exercise is MedicineTM” and can help keep patients exercising after the formal PT program has been completed. Our team works closely with our patients’ physicians, other healthcare professionals, and employers when necessary to return our patients to a healthy and active lifestyle.
As your rehab provider, our #1 focus is on getting injured workers back to full duty work & life activities as safely and quickly as possible, while also providing education to prevent future injuries.
We understand that a truly individualized program & excellent communication with everyone involved in the claim are the keys to a successful return to work.
• Orthopedic & Sports Injuries
• Work-Related Injuries & Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD’s)
• Post-Surgical Rehab
• Muscle/Postural Imbalance
• Arthritis & Osteoporosis
• Spine or Extremity Pain
• Weakness, Poor Balance, & Falls
• Cardiovascular Conditioning
• Post Acute Stroke Therapy
• Outpatient & On Site Physical Therapy
• Work Conditioning Programs
• Assistance with Transitional Work Programs
• Job Demands Analysis
• Ergonomic Assessments & Recommendations
• Educational Presentations
• Warm-up Exercise Routines to prevent injuries
• Post Offer Employment Testing
• Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE’s)
• Exercise Programs/Fitness Memberships